Good afternoon!
I hope you all are well and having a wonderful day! It is gorgeous and warm out here today. I am loving the spring weather.
Since it has been a while....here's what has been happening in my dance world:
~My broken foot is completely healed. I can dance in my ballet shoes and everything! yay!
~The foot work that I had a hard time with because of my foot I can do now (taking a break from dancing paid off).
~Our dance class is getting more people every week.
~We are working on new choreography that is stretching me and I'm loving it.
~We just started taking our adult dance class to the kids. I have never seen kids move so energetically and have so much fun dancing before. It blows my mind everytime we go!
~I saw the Nutcraker in person for the first time ever! And felt like I was 5 all over again.
~I'm looking for another place to teach dance. I can't wait to see where I land. =)
What have you been doing? How has dance or any other passion of yours captivated your world lately?
Joyfully dancing,
Kelli
No comments:
Post a Comment