Tuesday, November 8, 2011
How does it go again?
I have been back dancing with my foot for 2 weeks. The first week, I have never felt freer. I felt like I was going to slam my hands through the floor and then out the window into the brilliant sunny sky. I was floating on air. Now, as I am trying to go back to crazy foot work, my feet don’t move in the same direction. It’s like I’m learning to dance all over again in some ways. I’m thinking I need to hit up the dance DVDs and some yoga a little more. Maybe working it out more will help my feet to find their rhythm again?
Have you ever had to retrain yourself? How did you do it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Keli, have a good day.
ReplyDeleteMelvin
Hey Melvin! Thank you! I hope you have an awesome day as well. =)
ReplyDeleteKelli